slowly but surely

posted on: Thursday, May 30, 2013



I'm still feeling a bit out of sorts. It's been two weeks since I lost my job and the adjustment has been bumpy. I've got a post coming up that I'm excited about but for now I will leave you with a few things that have been occupying my time. 


I have a serious girl crush on Amy Poehler and her Smart Girls project is amazing. This interview that she did with the ladies of Broad City is great and their discussion about creating (starting at 8:25) was seriously good advice that I needed to hear. 

Calm is a great for anxiety flareups. (Thankfully mine are getting fewer and farther between.)

YES!! A million times YES! 

Lang Leav's poetry is magic. 

I'm pretty much in love with Luke Anthony Bacon's art

Caitlin Mociun's jewelry line is simple and beautiful and I want it all. Especially these

I love a good documentary and this looks amazing. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge documentary person, but this looks fascinating...and it's right up my husband's alley, so I feel a date night coming on... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, I can't wait to watch it! I can't believe that this story is just now coming to light. The use of non-violence and art in war is inspiring. I hope you and your hubs like it!

      Delete

Ambitious Execution All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger