WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND

posted on: Friday, October 25, 2013

Ok so technically I am not working. Much. I have managed to pick up a part time gig that I am completely enamored with so YAY! The remaining waking hours of my life are spent in a desperate search for full time work. Whoever equated being unemployed with laziness is dead wrong because I am exhausted. All of this means I haven't had much time to finish any of the blog posts I've started but in anticipation of pending full time employment I thought I would start a Friday feature post, hence the title, that will feature things that I'm looking forward to for the weekend. (It's a work in progress while I play with the formatting so bear with me.)


Reading: I'm halfway through Dracula and plan on having it done by Sunday. 

Eating: Tortilla EspaƱola is perfect for breakfast and lunch which means more time for reading.

Listening:

2 comments:

  1. Alright already tell us what you thought of Dracula! :) talking about you reading it, got my sister interested and now she's reading it to. did you love it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite books ! Did you finish it?

    ReplyDelete

Ambitious Execution All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger